When it comes to holiday shopping, a little strategy is sometimes needed! I’ve rounded up a few tips to help you navigate the Holidays this year!
Holiday shopping Apps and Websites to Help You Get the Best Deals!
The Holidays are approaching and this year I’m going to be ready. I’m coming to the shopping party with a little extra ammunition – in the way of tips and tricks to save my hard earned cash! And I’m happy to share these little gems with you.
Shopping at Stores and Malls
Here are a few tips to consider as you get ready to head out to the mall.
- Don’t jump the gun and hurry to purchase right away! Wait a while until there’s a sale. It’s a shoppers market and the deals are prolific. In fact, some retailers have already started theirs.
- Shop early in the morning when the deals begin. Often, retailers only allow shoppers a 3-4 hour window. Make sure you read the fine print and plan ahead. You don’t want to miss it!
- Head to the back of the store first where stock may not be touched yet. Most shoppers tend to start in the front and move to the back.
This is a big tip… if you’re online shopping, put the items in you want into your cart and leave them there – maybe all day. There’s a good chance that you will receive a “come back” email with a discount to finish off your purchases. Bonus!
Shopping Apps and Websites
I did a little research and found a few awesome resources that are as easy as a click – and will help you get those great deals without leaving the house.
ShopTagr – Your Personal Shopper
Description from developer: Your ultimate shopping companion! Find fabulous fashions you fancy from all your favorite websites and add them to one beautiful wish list. Shoptagr will then notify you once these desired products go on sale, are low in stock, or back in stock.
How It Works
- Browse all your favorite online stores, just as you normally would.
- See a product you like, but aren’t ready to buy just yet? Then simply click the Shoptagr extension and save it to your watch/wish list!
- You’ll then be notified when these selected favorite products go on sale! It really is that simple.
CamelCamelCamel – Free Amazon Price Tracker
Description from developer: CamelCamelCamel’s free Amazon price tracker monitors millions of products and alerts you when prices drop, helping you decide when to buy.
CamelCamelCamel Helps You By…
- Alerting you to Amazon price drops.
- Displays Amazon price history charts. View the price history of 18 million Amazon products.
- Browser Addons through The Camelizer, our extension for Mozilla FireFox and Google Chrome
PriceWaiter – Online Bargain Tool
PriceWaiter uses a browser extension that is downloaded on your computer. Let’s say you are searching for a smart TV. When you land on a page with a product or retailer that PriceWaiter can negotiate a better deal with, a “Make an Offer” banner will appear. You can enter your offer and the negotiation begins in real time. Just because you’ve made an offer, you are not committed to making the purchase. Retailers can accept or make a counteroffer. At a point that PriceWaiter can’t go any lower, counter offering will no longer be available and you can choose to check out or move on.
I truly hope that these tricks, tips and pointers help you to save a little cash this year and get the most for your money this holiday season. It’s time friends… GET READY, GET SET….. SHOP!
If you are interested in more holiday shopping articles, check out…
Women’s Holiday Outfits – Festive and Fun
Amazon Holiday Finds – That Sparkle and Shine
Drop me an email and let me know how it goes. I can’t wait to hear from you! xoxoxo Jen