2020 has been a year like no other!
And despite the difficult days, I always try to focus on the good.
This blog and your support have been like a ray of sunshine for me, even on the cloudiest of days. So, I’m giving back with the support from my partners, by gifting you a little sunshine in the way of Jenna’s Favorite Things!
For 10 days in December, one lucky reader will win the featured item of the day!
The gifting begins on December 10th, so get ready! But I’m going to keep you in suspense. I’ll give you a clue as to where each item is coming from, but you’ll have to visit my Instagram profile (or visiting me on the IG app at @occasionallyjenna) to see and enter each gifting. And while you’re there, turn on notifications so you won’t miss a post!
Here are 10 of Jenna’s favorite brands/companies who will be featured:
- Social Threads – The home of my favorite Vegan Messenger Bag, and so much more! Social Threads brings the feel of a boutique to the online world with their carefully curated, affordable selection of clothes. From accessories to complete outfits, you will fall in love with their style!
- Evereve – If you’ve been on my Instagram profile for a minute, you will know how much I love Evereve! Their mission is to use a love for fashion as a way to inspire joy. And I certainly find joy from my visits to both the Evereve stores and their online shop!
- Mindfull3 – There’s nothing more important to me than fitness and wellness. Mindfull3 is a personal coaching program that focuses on how we MOVE, EAT, and THINK. It’s founded by Peloton Instructor, Jess King, and supported by an amazing team of coaches. I hope I have you curious!
- Target – Y’all know how much I love my Target Finds. I’m bringing you a festive bundle of my favorite things from the season. Ho, ho, ho!
- Glo Skincare Spa – Glo Skin Spa is my go-to beauty destination. They help me to keep my skin looking fresh, healthy, and GLO-ing! In addition to skincare products, they have all of the latest aesthetic services, which I often blog about. I love supporting my local friends and even if you’re not from Midland, you can shop online.
- Baublebar – Their motto is “Fashion should be fun”. And I agree! BaubleBar translates the trends you’re coveting right now into a wide range of jewelry and accessories.
- Botanica Modern Market – I’m so happy to support small business and introduce you to this adorable shop in my hometown of Midland, MI. They are a unique boutique offering everything from plants to home decor to fashion. Botanica is as cute as can be and offers online shopping and shipping.
- Amazon – What kind of Jenna’s Faves would there be without Amazon Fashion? Nuff said!
- Gigi Moda – Gigi Moda is a unique clothing line that specializes in women’s clothing made in Italy. Their clothing is exclusively and expertly made in small quantities to ensure the utmost care is given when working with our delicate fabrics.
- Gigi Moda – Double shout out for Gigi Moda as there will be two giftings!
I’m looking forward to getting this holiday party started and celebrating YOU! xoxoxo Jen